Universal in nature so it absorbs basically all fluids (water,petroleum and chemical-based) and can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
1.Durable, abrasion-resistant upper layer.
2.100% polypropylene construction, it won't rip, tear or fray, even when saturated
3.Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue
4.Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
5.Dark gray color hides grime, so mat stays on the job longer
6.Light-weight construction is economical for small tasks and cleanups
7.Perforation is easy to tear to size so you only use what you need
8.Foldable rolls with extra perforate for multi functions.
1. Walkways and high traffic areas
2. Inproduction and machine areas
3. Under assembly lines, equipment or vehicles
4. On workbenches or as a work surface
5. Just about anywhereyou have a leak, drip or spill!